Common Core Teacher Edition is available for each grade level—Kindergarten through Sixth Grade.
Each Common Core Teacher Edition Includes:
- Scope and Sequence of the concepts taught in lessons, activities, and stretches.
- Lesson plans that state the Common Core objective for teaching
the concept, preparation required, teaching instructions, discussion suggestions, hands-on learning opportunities, and suggested activities and
- Lesson Sheets with answers, opposite
the lesson plan.
- Explanation of Excel Math tools and self assessment i.e., CheckAnswer.
- Glossary of Common Core Math Words with definitions plus illustrations
of new terms taught in this grade level. A comprehensive Glossary plus Common Core Vocabulary Word Cards for all grades can be downloaded from this website.
- Charts for Grading and Error Analysis.
Common Core Teacher Edition is ideal for any class:
GATE and accelerated classes
Flipped Classrooms (with or without a video component)
English Language Learners
Special Ed Students (the unique Student Lesson Sheet layout lets you fold the page into quarters for students who work best with fewer problems per page)
. . . ALL Students benefit!
Excel Math students develop a love for math as they build confidence, work independently using our unique self-assessment tool and natural feedback loop (CheckAnswer), and begin to master math concepts, leading to long-term competency for every student!
We offer online ordering - click here for our online store.
Click the image below to download and print our current order form. FAX it to us at 858-513-2764 or call us toll free at 1-866-866-7026.
Requires Adobe Reader